Reporting to the Global Head of Procurement Food, the Administrator is responsible for providing administrative support to the procurement team and wider business needs. This includes but is not limited to the carrying out common office duties, acting as the first line of contact to visitors, customers and vendors in person, online, and via telephone while portraying a approachable and professional image of the company.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the scheduling and arranging of meetings while ensuring all related logistics around booking of meeting rooms, planning refreshments, etc. are put in place in line with requests of the global procurement team.
- Support in taking minutes of the meeting as and when required
- Manage all written and verbal communication/ correspondences via telephone, email
- Support the team in the drafting, formatting and printing of relevant documents
- Assist by following up with Customers and Suppliers to ensure that the relevant documents have been signed and filed (Contracts and Non-Disclosure Agreements) as required
- Assist in the invoicing process for all internal / external Customers and Suppliers.
- Manages sample requests where relevant
- Supplier set up, where relevant
- Support the team in the management of price increases as directed by the global procurement team (send out documents, check markets data etc)
- Support SMS registering
- Support the team with all activities related to the WTCE project
- Manage outgoing post, photocopies and files appropriate documents as needed
- Participating in Group, Centre of Excellence or Group Procurement projects as assigned
- Educated to a GCSE levels
- Previous experience in a similar role within a fast-paced environment
Skills & Knowledge:
- Amiable personality with the ability to engage and build relationships
- Strong verbal and numerical Skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Email, Access, Excel, SharePoint)
- Good oral and written communication skills in English