Business Controller (1)
An opportunity has arisen for a motivated business controller to join our Scandinavian team. We are looking for someone highly pro-active who wants to team up with the other colleagues (finance and non-finance) to make things happen!
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Senior Business Controller, you are responsible for providing information and support to Gate Gourmet Sweden which operates out of 3 sites; Stockholm-Arlanda, Gothenburg-Landvetter and Malmö-Sturup.
In the position, you shall:
- Participate in preparation of monthly results, including calculation of accruals and general controlling tasks relating to P&L.
- Become a subject matter expert on Swedish payroll thus providing a link between the payroll and finance functions.
- Perform regular in-depth analysis of material, labour and operating costs incurred by Swedish units to help the management team’s cost control efforts.
- Generate and analyse monthly management reports, particularly relating to customer profitability.
- Participate in preparation of short-term monthly forecasts.
- Participate in preparation of the annual Budget, including analysis, submission, and reporting of the Budget P&L.
- Participate in Group, Finance and cross departmental projects as requested.
- Completed or working on a bachelor’s degree in Finance or equivalent
- Fluent in English and Swedish.
- Must have advanced ability in Excel.
- Must have a proven track record of finance business partnering in a fast-paced industry, preferably relating to manufacturing or logistics.
- Preferable to have experience in analyzing and controlling labour costs in an organization with a shift-based workforce.
As an individual you are:
- Motivated and enthusiastic with a strong desire to learn in a new industry.
- Analytically minded, with the ability to streamline complex tasks and solve problems.
- Team player! Collaborating with others and communicating clearly and concisely both written and orally is not a problem.
Geographic Responsibility: Sweden
Type of Employment: Full-time, with 20% travel (Gothenburg, Malmö and Copenhagen)
Internal Relationships: Scandinavian Finance team (Sweden & Denmark), Swedish operations management, Scandinavian Leadership Team and Group Finance in Zurich.
All airside positions at Stockholm-Arlanda airport require a background check, where the past five years of the employees history must be reported.
If you are interested by the position, send us your CV and a cover letter!