Global Analyst - Time keeping systems – Work Force Management
The gategroup HR Department is seeking a detail oriented human resources professional to join the team as a Work Force Management, Specialist and help lead the company through the improvement & implementation of our global Timekeeping systems – mainly Kronos & Workday among other systems. This role provides business and technical support for human resources applications and technology. Working as part of a team, the role will be responsible for the implementation, administration, configuration, and maintenance of Kronos & Workday mainly and other related Work Force Management Systems, with integration of local payroll systems and Workday. Work closely with other specialists & HR and operations community members to develop metrics, trends and forecasts related to human capital and Workforce planning and management (WFM). The purpose of this job is to provide support for the Time and Attendance application, specifically on the support for Kronos Workforce Central version 7.0 and greater. Activities include but are not limited to troubleshooting second and third Tier user requests or issues, resolving system and data problems, performing routine system maintenance, resolving data and interface errors, testing of system changes, reporting from WFM and related HR systems and tools with special focus on system configuration within the WFM applications.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates and facilitates new module implementation and upgrades, collaborates with Operations, Information Technology (IT), HR business areas, and end-users.
- Advises IT staff in the technical review, analysis and support of the day-to-day information needs for various human resources functions.
- Serves as the business subject matter expert for systems documentation including configuration, requirements, and functional and technical specifications, works in partnership with IT to develop technical requirements.
- Serves as a 'super user' and administrator of HR systems and tools to identify best practices, assesses functionality and system requirements, and recommends process improvements as applicable, ensures data integrity for all HR processes and programs.
- Consults with internal customers on HR technology systems application and functionality.
- Analysis-Writes, maintains and supports various reports and queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools, provides employee data for analysis and decision making, statistical data analysis and other reporting as required, develops new standard and ad-hoc reports for customer needs.
- Analyzes data to recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes
- Provides production support for application reporting including, but not limited to, researching and resolving application issues, unexpected results or process flaws, performs scheduled activities such as system updates and audits, recommends solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Experience in interacting with business users globally, ability to collect requirements, create business requirements documents and functional specification documents for system improvements.
- Experience working closely with technical teams to translate functional specifications into technical solutions.
- Ensure system design is compliant with both legal and JLL internal policies.
- Coordinate with the Payroll and HR teams to ensure that the correct employee information has successfully loaded to eTime.
- Review union collective bargaining agreements and new account agreements and configure any new pay practices needed in the system.
- Assist onsite teams with time reporting design and security access.
- Manage workflow notifications to managers regarding approval of their employees’ time.
- Assist with development and deliver training programs for managers, delegates, employees and timekeepers.
- Work with timekeepers to move their employees from manual timesheet to direct entry.
- Monitor weekly reported time for exceptions and balance total time upload from eTime to the company’s payroll system.
- Support the Transitions team with onboarding new accounts to eTime.
- Manage transitions for accounts moving to a time clock.
- Assist eTime team or others as needed.
- Degree or an equivalent combination of education and demonstrated related experience may be accepted in lieu of preferred level of education: Bachelor degree.
- Disciplines preferred: Audit, Economics, Finance, Human Resources, Statistics, Information Technology.
- Very high organization skills.
- 2+ years of applicable Functional knowledge of WFM or Kronos/Workday gained from Industry or Consulting role;
- Good understanding or knowledge of integrated T&A and integrated Payroll systems within industrial environments;
- Auditor experience is a valuable plus.
- KRONOS - Workforce Timekeeper, Workforce Integration Manager, Workforce Scheduler
- KRONOS - Clocks, People Record, Hyperfind Queries, Labor Levels, Genies, Timecards, Work Rules, Pay Rules, Attestation, Scheduling tools
- Work with various departments and Kronos / Workday Global Support to resolve functional, operational and performance issues.
- Time & Attendance skills including:
- Reporting, Security Setup, basic SysAdmin,
- Detailed knowledge of Business Process and Org Structures in Workday,
- Existing skills, or keen interest to learn Workday, Kronos and Payroll integrated systems,
- Stakeholder management.
- Database management skills including the ability to merge, clean and analyze large amounts of data, experience with SAP BI, KRONOS or Workday WFA/WFP or other application as relevant.
- Perfect understanding of Operational & payroll processes and data including understanding of system database design, structure, functions and processes, and experience with database tools.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments/projects, timelines and to identify project interdependencies, resource needs, potential risks/pitfalls and mitigation plans, recognized as an integrator and solution provider.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and confidentiality in handling information and issues that arise while staying within defined policies and practices.
- Possess flexibility, solid teamwork capabilities, and consultation skills.
- Ability to participate in UAT, quality insurance on data quality, software development, fit gap analysis.
- Ability to follow strategic direction and develop the critical path on how to complete assignments/initiatives.
- Excellent computer skills, e.g. MS Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
Language / Communication Skills:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain data and findings to non-technical audiences
- Good training skills are a must.
- English is a must, other languages an important asset.
Interested candidates (no agencies) are kindly requested to submit their applications (cover letter, CV, certificates) in English to email@example.com. Please note that candidates must have the right to live and work in Serbia and that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to reach out!
Senior HR Business Partner
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.gategroup.com