Global Manager – Workforce Management Systems
The gategroup HR Department is seeking a detail oriented human resources professional to join the team as a Global Manager – Workforce Management Systems and build a Global CoE to manage all WFM applications globally. Workforce Optimization you will be responsible for managing both Workforce team that are responsible for data modeling and data development to support Customer Excellence, and defining the strategy for all Workforce Solutions within The Global Workforce Optimization structure and to all IT Landscape. The role will help lead the company through the improvement & implementation of our global Timekeeping & scheduling systems – Kronos & Workday among others. This role will grow and mature our WFM capability by leading a lean team of WFM experts working across multiple operations teams to provide strategic and tactical guidance to ensure service level and staffing goals are met in a heavily manpower driven industry. Working as part of a team, the role will be responsible for the implementation, administration, configuration, and maintenance of Kronos or Workday mainly and other related timekeeping Systems, with integration of local payroll systems and Workday. Work closely with other specialists & HR and operations community members to build a Global governance model, business processes, global security administration, develop metrics, trends and forecasts related to human capital and Workforce planning and management (WFM).
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and grow CoE ‘Center of Excellence’ WFM capability to support a multi ten-thousand headcount operation spread across a broad global footprint across multiple businesses within Global Operations.
- Collaborate with HR & Ops leaders and other stakeholders of various levels to design comprehensive and functional strategic plans aimed at attaining optimum performance statistics while maintaining an aggressive approach to cost maintenance/reduction.
- Build and lead a high-performing team of WFM Analysts, responsible for forecasting work volume and arrival patterns for a variety of ops teams based on analysis of historical trends and external factors, scheduling appropriate staffing levels that are needed on a daily/hourly basis to achieve service level goals and partnering closely with ops teams to implement and Intraday management of Service Level performance, including execution of real-time strategies to optimize operations outcomes
- Lead & grow and grow a team of Business Analysts and Workforce Solutions Specialists designed to support Operational performance as well as the compilation and distribution of related reporting.
- Lead new module implementation and upgrades, collaborates with Operations, Information Technology (IT), HR business areas, and end-users.
- Create, maintain and manage Workforce Management systems and processes including the creation of an internal WFM strategy integrated with internal tools and systems.
- Conducts workflow analyses as requested. Analyzes proposed business strategies or changes to project impact to operations. Identifies and suggests solutions for continued process improvements.
- Ensure Workforce Solutions is carried out in an efficient and professional manner, mainly around change management and training requirement to bring the end users up to speed.
- In collaboration with functional leaders, drives changes and implements solutions to improve operational performance.
- Leads best practice sessions with core team to demonstrate how the implemented tools can assist in everyday practices for staff and to give new insight on how to manage and look for opportunities particularly where data can support the assumptions.
- Fosters an environment of continuous improvement by constantly exploring ways to increase efficiencies and productivity by reducing waste.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Mathematics, Statistics or other related degree, five (5) years of experience, two (2) of which are in a defined leadership role; In lieu of degree, a minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience in Workforce Management, Workforce Optimization, Customer Service, Contact Center Industry or a related function.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years’ Workforce Management experience, specific to forecasting, scheduling, or Intraday management
- 3+ years’ experience managing Workforce Management/contact center operations support team
- Experience with multiple Workforce Management systems and theoretical knowledge of how the software works, ie Kronos & Workday.
- People management/coaching experience and influencing experience. A proven track record of managing teams
- Project/program management, process development, influencing and consulting experience
- Leadership experience and experience mentoring and coaching both your team and the organization
- Communication, partnership and interpersonal experience
- Additional experience implementing other leading Cloud based HRIS implementation experience
- Strong knowledge and proven hands-on experience in data reporting and analytics;
- Demonstrate the ability to identify root causes of business and/or workflow problems and determine innovative sources for solutions;
- Experience in Excel and PowerPoint with further experience in Power BI, SQL, and Cloud computing system
- Ability to go deep into the details when needed as well as develop strategy and present to the leadership team and drive results
- Ability to develop frameworks and solutions to high-level questions and concepts in a very complex fast-moving environment
- Interest and commitment to work on behalf of the users to create a better community experience
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and rapid-change and develop creative solutions to difficult problems
Language / Communication Skills:
- Excellent communication both verbal and written with strong English skills, both written and spoken; other languages an important asset
- Good training skills are a must
- Highly Organized and process oriented personality
Interested candidates (no agencies) are kindly requested to submit their applications (cover letter, CV, certificates) in English to email@example.com. Please note that candidates must have the right to live and work in Switzerland and that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to reach out!
HR Manager HQ
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.gategroup.com