Line Cook (Part-Time)
United Kingdom, Shoreditch/Central London/E1 5BW Gate Gourmet, AssemblyApply online
Posted on March 20, 2021
We are currently looking to hire Line Cooks who are passionate about food and cooking for our new Facility in Shoreditch (London, E1 5BW). Reporting into the Service Lead Chef, Operations you will work together to ensure orders are met in a timely manner to the required standards. You will work in the Order service kitchen preparing and cooking food components under supervision, as well as packing and labelling of hot meals ready to serve.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To work in the kitchen area preparing and cooking food according to assigned recipes.
- Working in the Order service kitchen preparing and cooking food components under supervision.
- Packing and labelling of hot meals ready to serve
- Working with Service Lead chef to ensure orders are met
- Adheres to HACCP and regional safety regulations in compliance with gategroup policies and procedures.
- Responsible for safe and clean workstation and equipment at all times.
- Completed vocational training in culinary and related hygiene course
- Apprenticeship formal culinary education or a related field required
- Extensive experience in a similar role
- Experience within a high volume, manufacturing, food production, restaurant or catering environment
- Cook to order catering experience or experience in a high-volume food service environment preferred
Other Skills: (Certification, Licenses and Registration)
- Attention to detail and able to work in a team
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good verbal communication skills in English
- Part Time 21.0 Hours guaranteed
- May be required to work additional hours