Performance Manager (f/m)
We are currently looking for a Performance Manager to join our team the next possible starting date.
The aim of this role is to analyze, control and optimize the central reporting for direct labour and direct material in our Units. Furthermore, you will act as a change agent to support the implementation of the defined processes and changes in the units in collaboration with unit management and local POs
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the operating units to adopt and implement performance measurement best practices and to further develop operations management in terms of consistent productivity measurement (OPRS) and material management systems (MIB)
- Work closely with the Material Managers and the Forecasting and Planning Managers in the sub regional OP&C teams to assure best practices and a standardized reporting across the countries
- Leads the Material process audits and is responsible for the material management
- Lead and facilitate the Material Management council of the material cost controllers in Central Europe
- Responsibility for continuous improvement in the areas of material management, labour utilization and related productivity
- Define and maintain the department KPI’s and establish a process to conduct ongoing data and root cause analysis to identify and prioritize opportunity areas for continual improvement
- Work closely with the sub regional master data teams to improve the data quality and to transfer business needs and request to the master data team
- University degree level on supply chain management, business administration, engineering or similar
- At least 5 years’ work experience within operations e.g. Material management, planning, operational controlling activities
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Expert Excel and PowerPoint)
- ERP or equivalent system implementation experience would be a plus
- Understanding of business controlling mechanisms
- Good communication and influencing skills, working across different levels within the organization and with people from a range of backgrounds
- Sound analytical ability and use of data to identify and analyze problems and formulate and implement appropriate course of action
- Very good communication skills written and spoken in English, German, French is a plus
- Willingness to travel 60% per months within Central Europe
Gate Gourmet, a gategroup company, is the world’s largest independent provider of catering and provisioning services for the airline industry. For the past 70 years, we have served over 250 carriers in more than 30 countries. Gate Gourmet combines culinary expertise with the highest standards of food safety and production to deliver delicious, healthy, and affordable meals to over 270 million travelers around the globe.
We are looking for a strong and communicative personality who likes to drive projects in combination with strong analytical skills. If you want to join in a fast-paste environment and like to work with different cultures we are looking forward to your application. Please apply per email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For this position we only consider direct applications
With handing in your application, you agree that your personal data can be used internally within Gate Group during the application process.