Gate Gourmet is the world's largest independent provider of catering services for airlines. We provide more than 200 million meals a year to our 270-plus customers at some 120 airport locations around the globe.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing, packaging tray setting as per client request
- Checking stock and flight trollies
- Unloading incoming trollies from flights in preparation for cleaning
- Â£7.83 - Â£9.33 per hour + benefits
- Rotating Shift Patterns:
- Early shift: 06:30 am - 15:30 pm
- Free on-site parking
- Uniform provided
- 37.5 hours per week with opportunity for overtime
- Various training and development opportunities
All successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK, undertake a DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and provide 5 years referencing history.
This would also suit anyone who has worked within dispatch, hygiene services or a warehouse related role.
Experience as a catering assistant, hospitality assistant, kitchen staff, picker, packer, or any catering related role is desirable but not essential.
If you share our values of excellence, passion, integrity and accountability, don't miss out on this opportunity to join our team.